The story of who I am and how I got here, is too long to write here. Plus, I would much rather share it over a hot cup of tea on a front porch watching the sun set! But, here are a few bullet points to give you an idea of why I write the way I do.
- I am a follower of Christ (this is a moment by moment journey and not just lip service)
- I am one of six children (smack in the middle and wouldn’t want it any other way)
- I grew up in the South (so I’m barefoot most of the time)
- I was homeschooled all 12 years (and still have amazing childhood friends – who are not my siblings!)
- I graduated with a Bachelors in Nursing (I still have an active license, but don’t get paid for my nursing skills any more)
- I passionately love mentoring and discipling
- I’m always reading
- I wholeheartedly believe that following Christ is an adventure and I want to awaken every morning excited to explore with Him!
“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Do not quench the Spirit. Do not despise prophecies, but test everything; hold fast what is good. Abstain from every form of evil.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-22
2 thoughts on “About”
Thank you for sharing Caitlin!! So glad I found your blog. So proud of you sister!
Thanks for the encouragement, Kim! I’ve so enjoyed “walking” life with you the last 4ish months. 😊